Wednesday, March 10, 2010

March 10th Evening

Okay the day went alright.  I have felt sick most of the day, but from what I understand this is probable because the 10 days of steroids I just finished basically killed my immune system. 

I have felt achy, warm, and have not been able to taste anything for about 3 days.  The upside is that I am still able to walk and function better than I was a month ago.  In my opinion the side effect is worth the outcome at this time.

Earlier in the day, I did get a call about the medication they are trying to get me on.  Hopefully I will be able to start Avonex soon.

I did have a downside today though.  I had planned on talking with my doctor more about multiple sclerosis tomorrow, but he has fallen ill himself and now I will not be able to talk with him about this disease before I go visit my family, who I am sure while have questions.

Only than work nothing major has happened today...besides achiness and some pain that was taken away with pain killers.  I do welcome any questions that you may have and I will answer them as quickly and honestly as I can.  If I don't have an answer I will find a way to refer you to the answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment